- Start off the weekend today at Bagel Radio
- Wyoming Primary Saturday
Tune in on March 9th for live coverage, race analysis, photos and much more at VeloNews.com. One of France’s most storied events, Paris-Nice is the first “real” stage race of the season. Starting in the suburbs near Paris, the eight-day course marches south across the Massif Central and down the Rhone Valley, leaving behind dreary Paris until it reaches the exuberance of spring along France’s glittering Cote d’Azur. Dubbed the “Race to the Sun,” Sean Kelly holds the record with seven straight wins in the 1980s. These days, the race isn’t decided until the closing slog up Col d’Eze above Nice and the final sprint down the Promenade.
- Daylight Savings Time!!! clocks spring forward sunday @ 2am spring is coming now fucking warmup
- Economy Lost 63,000 Jobs in February
- Mortgage Defaults Reach a New High
- The surge is working we are running out of people to kill!!!
- No comment
Ron Paul is quiting
- Oh and get outside and ride!!!!!