Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Speechless

Greetings all.

I just watched the movie "zeitgeist" at www.zeitgeistmovie.com. Please take some time out of your day to watch it.

Due to this and other signs, my family and i are taking steps toward "waking up"

I encourage you to also wake up.

To the Godless and the Faithful I urge you to pray, meditate and think about your lives and what you work so hard for.

I have been saying for years that "we are not free...America is dead...the constitution is null and void and the only thing that seems to make people happy is knowing that there is a dollar in their pocket at the end of the day."

Please throw out all the things that keep you placated and get some real clarity....the truth shall come to you..the lies shall become apparent...and the signs of change will hopefully motivate you.

On an end note, September 15th some peeps are heading up to DC to protest the war and the president. If we do not return know that we took action, we participated in preserving freedom and we cannot ever look back and say "I should of done something"

Truly,

Violeas Namuraktu

0 comments: